Friday, February 24, 2012

hot pink minnie mouse




I guess some time recently Minnie Mouse changed her outfit.  The Minnie I knew wore red and black-classic.  Now she's all hip and sporting hot pink and black.  Oh Minnie.  So for Harper's 2nd birthday party I went with Minnie and did the hot pink and black thing.

I also tried my hand at square cookies.  I have to say I think square cookies are so unsquare-though I don't think that is a word.  Anywho-I like square cookies!  These cookies for Harper's birthday party favors were really delicious and I've been sticking to that recipe.  It is pretty simple:  sugar, butter (lots!), egg, vanilla extract, almond extract, flour, and baking soda-plus some love and restraint to NOT eat the dough...or give the dough to a begging 2-year old girl...or begging 33-year old man.  Okay, so we may have had some dough; I digress.  That recipe is delicious and one I'm sticking to.  I guess I can also live with the hot pink.





No comments:

Post a Comment