Monday, April 23, 2012

Best in Show: French Bulldogs

Look at these little sweeties.  I couldn't find a cookie cutter for these, so I traced a pattern and hand-cut them with a paring knife.  Extra work-but totally worth it.


They were so cute that I almost felt bad eating them (what can I say, I have to taste test my cookies before I give them-right?)...almost.  These were guest favors for a lady's birthday party.  She shows French Bulldogs!  I love a dog lover! 





To give them some sparkle (because every show dog needs to shine), I piped and flooded the crowns with tan royal frosting and then later painted them gold with gold luster dust and vodka (the vodka evaporates).  


Then they were bagged, bowed, and showed!  I couldn't think of a cuter breed for a cookie.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment